Fondazione Lisio is accessible to adults and disabled persons and to children only if accompanied.
We offer parking for private vehicles and small buses.
The tours are conducted by expert guides who are all well-versed in Fondazione Lisio’s activities and history.
n.b. discounts are available for school groups
The tour route takes visitors past the Jacquard looms, hand-operated by our master weavers as they create velvets and brocades, and then goes on to the school and the salesroom, the fulcrum of all the precious quality of Fondazione Lisio’s hand-weaving.
Before JUNE 21, 2021
- Group up to 5 persons € 100,00*
* Due to the pandemic restrictions, visits will be carry out for groups of 5 people at a time. Larger groups will be organized at different times.
After JUNE 21, 2021 unless stated otherwise
- Group up to 5 persons € 100,00
- Group up to 10 persons € 150,00
- Group from 10 to 15 persons € 195,00
- Group from 15 to 20 persons € 225,00
Contact person Cecilia Cerchiarini
call +39 055-6801340(1)
or Write us